The Service is looking for a ICT Shared Service Infrastructure Manager to be responsible for the technical design, provision and support of the ICT infrastructure, communications and mobilising systems, including architectural design, functionality and security.
The post holder will be required:
- Manage the ICT Infrastructure Team including providing direction, administration, appraisal, absence and discipline. Lead, motivate and develop the team members on a day to day basis to ensure the effective and efficient provision of ICT services. Allocate duties and priorities to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Family friendly policies
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service is the proud holder of:
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Disability Confident Employer
- Rated 'Excellent' under the Fire & Rescue Service Equality Framework
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service values diversity and actively encourages applications from all sections of the community, including from those who are currently under-represented within our Service.
Please see below for full application form and recruitment pack. Please send all application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be invited to interview/assessment on 30 April.
Closing Date: 23 April @ 12 noon