The Service is looking for a Business Support Assistant - Receptionist to be responsible providing an effective welcome to Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service through working on the SHQ reception desk
The post holder will be required:
- To arrange meetings by co-ordinating diaries and recording and distributing relevant information.
- Maintain the Service’s business systems and ensure accuracy and privacy of data.
- Receive visitors, process and respond to incoming communication
- Family friendly policies
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site parking
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service is the proud holder of:
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Disability Confident Employer
- Rated 'Excellent' under the Fire & Rescue Service Equality Framework
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service values diversity and actively encourages applications from all sections of the community, including from those who are currently under-represented within our Service.
Please see below for full application form and recruitment pack. Please send all application forms to email@example.com
All successful applicants will be invited to interview/assessment on 30 April.
Closing Date: 17 April @ 12 noon