The Service is looking for a part time Positive Action Officer to join the Service on a 12 months fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have a strong understanding of what positive action means in theory and in practice as well as a commitment to the principles of equality and fairness with awareness of the impact of different cultural backgrounds, values and customs
- Travel around Cambridgeshire therefore will need to provide evidence of holding a full, current driving licence.
- Work some evenings and weekends to carry out the role of Positive Action Officer. When the successful candidate has been appointed, it will then be discussed which days the 22 hours will be worked across.
- Family friendly policies
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service is the proud holder of:
- Stonewall Diversity Champions
- Disability Confident Employer
- Rated 'Excellent' under the Fire & Rescue Service Equality Framework
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service values diversity and actively encourage applications from all sections of the community, including from those who are currently under-represented within our Service.
Please see below for full application form and recruitment pack. Please send all application forms to email@example.com
All successful applicants will be invited to interview/assessment on 07 May 2019.
Closing Date: 29 April 2019 @ 12 noon.